Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
ZOLL Data is a leading health technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. We have the resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a startup - because we used to be one. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational People and Products.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events and much more! Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD and tuition assistance.
The world of healthcare is changing dramatically. ZOLL is looking for an entry level Product Owner to help transform our niche of the healthcare industry. This individual must possess an innovative mindset, creativity and the drive to deliver high-value and market-changing solutions to customers. You’ll be starting from a position of strength as ZOLL is the market leader in providing technology solutions to EMS and Fire agencies. We are seeking a strong leader to help position the portfolio for continued growth in the years to come.
The Finance Pillar Product Owner is an entry level position working on ZOLL’s cloud-based EMS billing product. They will be working closely with the Finance Pillar Product Manager on the design, implementation and release of our Billing solutions to the EMS market. This includes writing detailed requirements that support ZOLL’s strategic vision, and working closely with the engineering teams to implement those requirements.
- Assist in the design, growth and expansion of our cloud-based RCM solutions.
- Assist in translation of the roadmap vision into solutions that solve our customers’ challenges in new and innovative ways
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure alignment of product release plans and execution to mid and long-term vision for the portfolio.
- Contribute to, along with the product, engineering and user experience (UX) teams, making strategic design decisions and ensuring that overall functionality of the finished product delivers value and drives customer success
- Help to facilitate customer and focus groups to understand the market problems in detail and to gather feedback regarding product direction
- Establish, track and report on product KPIs for leadership
- Work closely with other product owners (both within and across portfolios) to ensure integration requirements are successfully implemented
- Deliver products that anticipate the needs of the marketplace and results against P&L objectives
- Preparation and delivery of presentations to customers, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment
- Ability to build an engaging work culture for an agile team
- Ability to influence by promoting ideas and proposals persuasively, and shape people's opinions
- Personal commitment and drive to set and meet high standards and challenging objectives
- Innovative mindset to bring forward new, creative ideas and the ability to make them a reality
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially agile
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Product Owner experience preferred, but not required
- Understanding of SaaS and a passion for data and analytics
- Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- Ability to think strategically, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar Agile collaboration tools preferred, but not required
- Experience working on products in accordance with compliance and regulatory requirements, preferred but not required
ZOLL Data Systems appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990