Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Deployment Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q3 earnings:
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Denver, Colorado
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a dynamic and curious system administrator to become familiar with software development and operations in a strong, worldwide company with a large cloud infrastructure distributed all over the world. You will use and understand common practices of transparent deployment and maintaining large distributed systems, following top industry level processes and tools. This position is at our location in Centennial, CO.
- Deliver and troubleshoot service updates to the stage and production platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (Operations, QA, Development).
- Continuously improve your knowledge level of our production system.
- Work closely with virtualization/storage, network and monitoring teams to create roll out plans or investigate issues met during deployment.
- Take part in automation design and improvements.
- Common knowledge of OSI model or TCP/IP stack protocols.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows server systems.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Familiarity and practical experience with virtualization/cloud technologies.
- BS/BA in CS or other technical degree, or equivalent experience
You will get experience in:
- Working in a high-performance team in a strong technology company.
- Troubleshooting of Java, C++ applications based on enterprise technologies (RabbitMQ, MongoDB, GridGain, Coherence, etc.).
- Software development lifecycle, where DevOps team plays a meaningful role.
- Working with SQL, bash, python or other scripting languages.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.