Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli is not just coast to coast — we also have international offices. As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices and you'll have the option of switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli LLP is always looking for experienced tax professionals to join our office in Denver, Colorado. Our tax accountants will work on a variety of clients, corporate and individual, and participate in the execution of a wide range of tax engagements depending on the needs of the clients and the background of the associate.
The tax professional will communicate results to clients and firm associates, ensuring the firm is proactively identifying tax opportunities and serving the client’s needs. They will also motivate and supervise staff accountants and interns. They will be involved in tax research and will collaborate with other associates to help build client relationships.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Prepare client correspondence, letters, e-mail, or other communications pertaining to engagement planning and requests
- Prepare individual, business, and fiduciary tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Research tax issues
- Communicate with engagement leaders regarding open items or other important matters in a timely manner
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines
- Develop technical competency
- Recognize potential issues and/or opportunities in engagements and discuss with engagement leader
- Perform a limited number of tax return interviews as needed
- Provide technical assistance to clients
- Participate in core CPE programs
- Actively participate in community activities to develop positive relationships with community leaders and members
- Actively participate in firm sponsored events for assigned product line clients and prospects
- 2-5 years of job related experience
- Previous public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- A CPA would be preferred in the respective state in which they are practicing
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.