Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager, Interior Design
at Ware Malcomb
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Project Manager in our Denver, Colorado office!
Project Managers are responsible for the successful management of multiple interior design projects whilst leading and mentoring assigned staff. You will be responsible for leading consultants and internal resources, managing the development of contract documents, adhering to budgets, contract facilitation and construction site representation whilst maintaining client contact throughout the life of a project.
Interior Design Project Manager preferred qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience working on corporate interior design projects
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in architecture or interior design.
- Experience working directly with clients from business development, presentation, negotiation and project completion.
- Excellent communication skills. The Project Manager is able to listen to clients’ needs and communicate needs and provide direction to consultants and staff both verbally and in writing while maintaining positive client relationships throughout project by keeping the client apprised of project progress on a regular basis. Initiate and maintain contact with other key project individuals for clarification, coordination and negotiation of critical issues
- Experience managing the project schedule and deliverables by overseeing coordination and quality assurance of documents required to complete a project.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Relevant experience in the Greater Denver Area with ADA, building codes and permits.
- Ability to manage multiple projects through all phases of design and construction.
- Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for the outcome of the project.
- Proficiency of AutoCAD required.
- Proficiency in Deltek Vision, MS Project, Newforma and Revit preferred.
- Licensure (NCIDQ or registered architect) preferred
- Experience preparing fee proposals and negotiate fess and assist with contract negotiation.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Our portfolio include office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, hospitality, auto and renovations.
Ware Malcomb provides the best of both worlds; a small office supportive and nurturing work environment coupled with the resources, amenities, and opportunities afforded by a large International Design firm.
Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package along with an excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and was chosen as a 2018 Best Firm to Work for by Zweig Group!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**