Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Food Service
At Cambridge Care Center we are dedicated to enhancing
the lives of those we serve.Whether the need is for short-term
rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our
goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing
quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Cambridge Care Center is seeking a Full Time DIETARY AIDE at their 96 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the DIETARY AIDE is to provide assistance in all food functions including food preparation, serve a well-balanced meal, and maintain a clean and sanitary dining hall.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to be courteous with staff, residents and family members
- Ability to work under stress with time constraints
- Reliable and eager to learn
- Experience working in a kitchen and preparing food
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekend shifts.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- No experience required.
Cambridge Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!