Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Associate
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
[ADD COMMUNITY PHOTO]
[ADD COMMUNITY INFORMATION OR SUMMARY]
Our management company, VIVAGE Senior Living, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, [NorthStar] is seeking a [Part Time] ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE at their [82 of beds] bed skilled nursing community located in [Denver], [CO].
The primary responsibility of the ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE is processing and maintenance of accounts payable. Providing this service in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that municipal finances are accurate and up to date, and vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits. Also responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- [ADD Point 1]
- [ADD Point 2]
- [ADD Point 3]
- [ADD Point 4]
- [ADD Point 5]
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to prepare financial and other records in a systematic, neat and legible manner.
- Must be knowledgeable of computers, data entry/retrieval, output, etc.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be familiar with the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Must possess as a minimum, a high-school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum two (2) years experience in bookkeeping or accounting practices. Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.