Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Application Developer job in the Denver Metro Area (DTC)
Tech Stack: Xamarin, iOS, Android (but mostly Xamarin)
- Extremely competitive pay ($120,000 - $150,000 DOE).
- 9-month contract that is expected to extend another year or convert to full-time.
- Help build mobile applications that will be used by tens of thousands of people for an enterprise-level company.
The Mobile Application Developer will build moderate to complex products and features that directly impact the consumer experience using tools like Xamarin Native, iOS SDK and Android Studio. The role will create innovative solutions by developing and implementing Xamarin mobile applications.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement, and deliver complex products for users using Xamarin, iOS SDK, and Android Studio.
- Work closely with the development team to respond or define specific application behavior, look, feel and functionality.
- Develop, enhance, modify, and implement mobile application software systems.
- Influence system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements.
- Test software to ensure proper and effective execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Write code that meets the design specifications and production requirements.
- Help in the design and wireframing review to provide technical input on implementation.
- 5+ years of mobile application development experience using Xamarin Native, Android Studio, iOS SDK, and XCode.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (required).
- C# coding experience.
- Understanding of Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, Version control systems, data structures, algorithms, and OO Design.
If this Mobile Application Developer role, focused around Xamarin, in the Denver Metro area sounds interesting to you, apply today! We're setting up interviews this week and next.
Keywords: Xamarin Native, Xamarin.Forms, iOS, Android Studio, SDK, XML, XCode, Mobile, application, developer, software engineer, C#, web services, REST, JSON, XML, Version Control, Algorythms, Object Oriented Design, UI, app, iPhone, Xamarin.ios, Xamarin.android, .NET, phone, mobile device, software engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer
A Company for Top Producers
VincentBenjamin is a leading provider of professional recruiting services for staff through executive level positions. As experts in the placement of high caliber professionals on a contract and direct hire basis, we offer a proactive and solution-driven response to clients and candidates seeking specialized assistance within multiple disciplines. We’re currently seeking experienced professionals interested in dynamic project or permanent career opportunities.
Our recruiting team is composed of professionals from the industry they serve, who understand the needs of our client’s business. With four offices in three states, our team has assisted hundreds of firms in securing professionals at all levels in Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources Administration & Operations and Financial Services.
We pride ourselves with our high ethical standards and we focus on long-term relationships rather than placements, striving for the optimum match of talent, personality, culture and goals. Our uncompromising commitment to professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with both our clients and candidates ensures that we consistently deliver the best qualified candidates for the right role.
Since our establishment, we have been passionately committed to attracting and retaining only the strongest performers in the industry for our clients and our team. If you’d like to learn more, join our Talent Network to learn about our current career opportunities.
What is a Talent Network?