Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Area Director - Colorado
at Vasa Fitness
- 03-May-2019 to 02-Jul-2019 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Area Director ("AD")
REPORTS TO: Regional Director
DIRECT REPORTS: General Managers
The AD is responsible for enabling their area (3-5 assigned clubs) to achieve financial targets and KPIs by delivering a world-class member experience through flawless execution of all functional playbooks at all clubs in their area, as well as developing team members and leaders and providing support to their area.
The deliverables for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieving financial targets and KPIs. As a leader in the area, the AD drives performance that results in all financial targets and KPIs being achieved and/or exceeded at each club in their area. This includes contributing to top line sales by identifying and capitalizing on coaching opportunities for all team members and managing operating costs by controlling labor and equipment expense without sacrificing the needs of our members.
- Delivering a world-class member experience at each club within the assigned area. This deliverable involves:
- Feeling welcome. The AD ensures that our members receive a friendly greeting by name by Front Desk team members upon entering the club and a cordial goodbye when leaving. They also ensure that everyone at their assigned clubs engages members in a positive manner whenever the opportunity arises.
- Fixed equipment. The AD ensures that all equipment issues are identified and fixed as quickly as possible.
- Sparkling clean. The AD ensures that all interior and exterior areas of their assigned clubs are as clean as possible at all times.
- Flawless playbook execution. The AD ensures that all playbooks are executed to precision by each of their assigned clubs. This includes timely completion of walkthroughs and checklists.
- Developing Leaders and Team Members. The AD establishes a culture that adheres to our core values and drives accountability. The AD is responsible for attracting, hiring, coaching and maximizing the engagement of all teams at all clubs in their area.
- Supporting execution with excellence in their area. The AD provides coaching and periodic onsite support at all clubs in their area as needed.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- 6+ years' experience building high performing teams required
- Applicable and transferable experience ideally from the fitness, retail or restaurant industries required
- Bachelor's degree or applicable work experience required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal savvy
VASA Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer