Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Content Writer
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Vantiv. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Vantiv.
The Web Content Writer will work with the Digital Marketing leadership team and other leaders across the marketing organization to activate and deliver a field content marketing program to power Vantiv's continued growth. The candidate will work closely with the Senior Leader, Marketing Growth Strategy, Head of Content, content managers, designers and Corporate Communications team members to align with and contribute to internal and external communications strategies that develop Vantiv's brand equity in the marketing of services, products, programs and people.
We are looking for an experienced writer and storyteller to support and assist the marketing team in the execution of the content development and promotion programs aligned to Vantiv's demand generation efforts.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop succinct, fact-filled, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Write with an engaging, active tone with pieces broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists and graphics suggestions
- Embedded links throughout the text
- Research and organize facts and sources.
- Interview sources and evaluate data to construct an insightful story.
- Regularly brainstorm and collaborate with teams to build new ideas and strategies for optimal market interest and engagement.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborate with a large group of editorial contributors.
- Write for a wide variety of digital formats (website, blog posts, articles, social updates, ad copy, guides, white papers, and more)
- Enable lead generation through brand mentions, links to Vantiv.com, and even social followers
- Engagement with content on social channels and external sites
Required Skills and Experience:
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communications (storytelling, along with spelling and grammar) are essential to the role.
- Creative and innovative thinker paired with masterful execution.
- Ability to follow company brand guidelines and align multiple brand attributes.
- Demonstrates strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- 3+ years' experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Experience in a matrixed communications-content enterprise helpful.
- Expertise with keyword placement within pieces and SEO.
- Work experience in commerce, retail, payments and/or B2B technology preferred.
- Experience writing for a direct channel business model.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Kapost is a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize effectively.
- A teamplayer who demonstrates strong collaboration skills with marketing peers, sales, product, and other subject matter experts, as well as have an ability to communicate with multiple levels of management.
- Confident in producing work across multiple formats and mediums.
- Able to be self-motivated, self-directed and work independently, or as an active member of a team.