Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sales Trainer
Eligible for RelocationYes
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. Vantiv is ranked as the #1 U.S. Merchant Acquirer for processing the most transactions. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Part of Vantiv's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Our Integrated Payments sales teams help Vantiv acquire and manage new technology partners and merchants that leverage integrated payments technology solutions. Our Sales Enablement team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Vantiv, ensuring nothing but the best customer experience from throughout the relationship.
The Senior Sales Trainer is a vocal and knowledgeable team member who creates and delivers sales and product training programs for members and leaders of the Vantiv Integrated Payments Channel and Merchant sales teams. By understanding the sales and coaching methods, policies and procedures as well as trends in integrated payments channels and merchants, he/she will address the needs of new and seasoned sales staff and leaders to develop and deliver training programs. Whether working with new employees, new leaders or veterans looking for new methods, tactics, products or programs to help engage partners and merchants, a Sales Trainer's impact makes reverberating waves in the way our sales teams conduct their business.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Administers sales, product and leadership training programs to the Vantiv Integrated Payments Channel and Merchant sales team members and leaders.
- Develops, plans and delivers sales, leadership and product training programs.
- Creates sales, leadership and product training programs, plans, presentations, manuals and materials with support of training leaders, sales leaders, instructional designer, and product subject matter experts.
- Manages all aspects of taking a sales team or leader development need, turning it into a training program, delivering the training program, measuring the effectiveness of the program and reinforcing the concepts.
- Has an understanding and ability to apply adult learning techniques to training.
- Will work directly with Channel and Merchant Sales Leaders to identify and deliver on learning objectives.
- Understands and has the ability to learn about the Vantiv Integrated Payments channel and merchant strategy, programs, products to help sales persons succeed.
- Understands one on one and group coaching techniques and may develop and deliver one on one and group coaching to sales team members and leaders.
- May contact/schedule internal or outside lecturers and sales, technical or product specialists.
- Being a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on learning and development challenges of diverse scope where analysis of data and previous outcomes is required.
- Demonstrates good judgment in identifying methods and techniques for learning solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience training and developing training to sales persons and sales leaders on topics including sales methods, coaching and high technology products.
- Experience coaching sales people and/ or sales leaders.
- Familiarity and use of adult learning theories.
- Has worked directly with sales leaders on learning objectives.
- Experience with channel sales and in payments processing is a plus.
- Experience in high technology industries is highly desired
- Comfortable and eager to use MS Office products, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel, as well as other adult learning tools.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.