Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Management Intern
Eligible for RelocationNo
With inspiration and perspiration in equal parts, anything is possible. Vantiv is made up of people with ambition, optimism and courage who see growth and opportunity as much for our company as they do for themselves. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze -- especially yourself. At Vantiv, making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices; it comes from people in every corner of the office.
Vantiv makes payments smarter, faster, and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S., to the coffee shop down the street, we are transforming payments. We are leading in high-growth channels including integrated payments, merchant services, and eCommerce while continuing to securely process payments for more than one third of the top 100 retailers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Overall, support various product groups and assist more senior level product managers with go to market strategies, competitive analysis, and cost/revenue analysis.
- Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
BEYOND THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Interns will meet regularly with their manager to ensure meaningful work and sufficient support is provided. Interns will also participate in continued education, including lunch and learns and training sessions.
Finally, at Vantiv we value people and have fun! It's not about working hard and having fun. For us, it's about having fun while working hard.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment in the FinTech industry
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor or Master's degree preferably within a business-related or technology field
- Great interpersonal skills and a strong communicator
- Leadership experience
- Proven academic success