Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Marketing Analyst, Financial Solutions
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Vantiv. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Vantiv.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
This particular Marketing role will support our Merchant Solutions for Financial Institutions and work to generate merchant referrals. We are looking for someone who can drive education to our bankers, draft and manage partner-facing communications, and develop/revise co-branded collateral, as well as assist with developing and launching incentive offers. The main goal is to accelerate the quantity and quality of merchant referrals coming to our Vantiv sales team to work the lead. We need someone who is great with channel marketing, marketing communications (marcom), and project management as this role is a support for several areas and many varying projects. This is a fast-paced role that can create an impact!
- Supports our Financial Institution partners, partnership managers, and sales teams through company channel marketing programs to accelerate referrals in our merchant channel.
- Enhances our partner engagement model including the PartnerAdvantage program and program success guides/checklists
- Writes, distributes, and manages communications calendar for various types of partner and sales communications and events.
- Develops co-branded collateral and digital assets to promote our merchant solutions product offerings.
- Assists with the development, launch, tracking, and analysis of our banker incentive offers.
- Manages a variety of projects through effective project management skills.
- Keeps pace with industry changes and channel marketing strategies.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.