Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Development Manager
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Partnership Manager is an active, ambitious person who identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to create fruitful sales opportunities. In order to expand our service to our key clients and partners, he/she will be adept and knowledgeable in Vantiv's offerings and a creative force in coming up with new approaches to established customers.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities.
- Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines.
- Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts.
- Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
- Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management.
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance to senior leaders.
- Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
- Shows a developing professional expertise in the field and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Has established a working knowledge of company products and services.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year field sales experience. Usually 2-5 years of field sales experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.