Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Relationship Manager
at TBK Bank
The Commercial Relationship Manager is responsible for management, supervision and direction of all commercial direct and indirect loan activities. Ensures maximum overall profitability of relationship activities in deposit portfolio growth. Recommends and implements loan policies and objectives, and is accountable for the entire loan portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application and deposit services.
- Requests applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant's evaluation.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Approves loan within specified limits or refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for commercial loans.
- Advises loan manager of external factors that may affect establishment lending policies, such as new or revised legislation and regulations. Recommends and implements appropriate changes to establishment policies and procedures.
- Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Manages a portfolio and maintain relationships.
- Provides loan data to support marketing and sales promotion programs.
- Keeps abreast of loan regulations and compliance issues through formal and informal training.
- Adhere to Triumph’s core values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred or a combination of banking experience and /or degree.
- Three to eight years of related banking experience required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to grow a deposit portfolio
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.