Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Analyst II
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The primary responsibility of the Logistics Analyst II is to provide remote support to our District Managers and Waste Logistics communities and clients. The Analyst II will work with Valet Living Property Solutions and Doorstep Operations team to analyze, propose, support and facilitate order processing of Bulk Hauling related transactions. Additional responsibilities to include bulk hauling vendor management and customer service support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain/upkeep of the current Waste Logistics clients and all corresponding property baseline calculations
- Calculate and record all necessary monthly pass thru charges for Waste Logistics clients
- Create monthly invoices for clients based on baseline and pass thru activity for Waste Logistics Clients
- Coordinate with accounting for monthly recording of all necessary entries for Waste Logistic Clients
- Working with QuickTurns support team on a daily basis.
- Provide standard quotes/bid in response to requests from field ops, sales and/or clients
- Track all open/pending prospective accounts
- Ensure appropriate follow up with open/pending prospective accounts
- Update/refresh current logistics literature and/or training guides
- Provide recommendations to management on efficiencies in process, service, and client interaction to continuously improve the client satisfaction and reduce cost
- Provide order entry support on the Salesforce Lightning platform for Bulk Hauling transactions
- Maintain the database of all Bulk Hauling service providers
- Ensure back ground check, insurance and certification compliance for all Bulk Hauling service providers
- Spearhead recruiting of new Bulk Hauling service providers to ensure service coverage in all Valet Living markets
- Miscellaneous special projects or other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required
- 2-4 years’ experience in a call center or waste service/broker environment
- Strong customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, SalesForce application(s)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet department goals and deadlines
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.