Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Support Representative
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
- Provides daily direction and communication to associates so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Continually monitors the work load of staff and redirects the workload as necessary.
- Audits and monitors performance for the newest associates to ensure successful onboarding.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Documents processes and identifies and implements process efficiencies with the goal of continuously improving the service experience for both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis.
- Ensures associates have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Performs the work of the client support team to maintain service goals, address escalated calls and manage non-standard customer service related issues.
- Serves as an escalation path for client issues.Provide timely internal feedback regarding service failures or client concerns.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center, including staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects.
- Accumulates data and prepare required reports for department, internal and/or external customers
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or associate concerns.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED diploma or equivalent number of years’ experience. Associate degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Customer service experience in a call center setting
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Ability to identify, track and coach performance issues
- High degree of innovation and independence, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead team meetings and training
- Proficient in office skills to include computer (Excel, Word, PP required. Oracle preferred)
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to project manage complex orders and customer requirements
- Must have excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Must be responsible for quality work
- Must work well with others
- Must be able to handle confidential matters
This job operates in a call center office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.