Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The primary purpose of the Invoice Specialist is to provide accurate and timely calculation and production of customer invoices, employee commissions, and sub-contractor payments.
- Perform detailed review of work order notes to ensure correct pricing is applied, correct or update if needed, finalize work order.
- Ensure that employee commissions or sub-contractor compensation is correctly calculated on all invoices.
- Utilize pricing / bid data from pricing folder to update database and invoices, maintain folders / customer files.
- Complete updates to zone pricing for new properties and properties with pricing changes.
- Communicate with sales and management team member to ensure pricing / property information is shared and regularly updated.
- Input jobs into scheduling program.
- Perform other clerical duties to include (but not limited to) filing, reception work, answering phones, replying to email requests, customer concerns, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required;
- A minimum of 1 year of prior clerical / office / data entry experience.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of 10 key by touch.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in typing and MS Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- Basic math skills.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.