Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Manager - Apartment Maintenance
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a District Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage up to 20 apartment communities, providing direction and oversight for upwards of 15-20 service vendors within an assigned district. In this role, you will ensure assigned work is performed to company and customer standards through conscientious selection and oversight of service vendors performing the turn services and providing unparalleled service to property managers. You will also travel within an assigned district to inspect and/or correct quality of work performed by technicians, including but not limited to carpet cleaning, housekeeping and paint.
Essential duties include:
- Responsible for working with 15-25 properties at a time to deliver on key service offerings for Simple Turns.
- Manage team of employees and contractors on scope of work performance and completion
- Identify value-add opportunities at each property
- Perform daily site visits to portfolio to check in on services performed and overall customer satisfaction
- Perform daily quality control visits to ensure scope of work is being followed
- Continue to orientate teams on a standard expected by our clients
- Perform daily check-ins with teams to ensure work has been completed and/or started
- Follow given KPI’s as well as manage assigned assistant district manager (ADM) with assistance in managing district
- Attend and participate in performance meetings
- Communicate with management any escalated issues of potential performance issues
- Follows quality checklists to identify, process and correct defects discovered at work sites
- Works with building principals, technicians, and other key personnel to complete projects.
- Communicates with properties regarding job details, drives value-added services.
- Serves as property and technician retention leader by utilizing effective objectives handling.
- Responsible for correcting unsafe conditions in work area and reporting any conditions that are not correctable to management immediately.
- Use cleaning products per established safety procedures and instruct others on proper procedure.
- Performs other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High School diploma required
- Valid state issued driver’s license
- Prior experience in service management or property management preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to operate company vehicle in a manner consistent with local and state rules and regulations and company policy
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel and reach, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools and work in tiring and / or uncomfortable positions as needed
- Ability to work inside or out, or on slippery or uneven walking surfaces, and ladders
- Ability to be exposed to hot and cold temperatures and cleaning chemicals
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.