Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Support Representative
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
We are currently seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Essential job duties:
- Responsible for performing inbound and outbound calls on behalf of Valet Living Turns.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs.
- Escalate issues as needed to management team.
- Perform other clerical duties to include (but not limited to) filing, reception work, answering reception phones, replying to email requests, customer concerns, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High school diploma required
- A minimum of 2 years' prior customer service / call center experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred
- Must be able to work occasional Saturday's
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong customer service skills to include empathy, verbal communication, and follow-up.
- Proficiency in typing and MS Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- Prospecting skills - comfortable with repetitive work and cold calling
- High energy, result-driven attitude
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all time
- Ability to speak clearly and project good voice tone
- Ability to accurately document and present information during phone interactions
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.