University of Colorado Boulder
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lecturer - Digital Design
at University of Colorado Boulder
Universityof Colorado – College of Arts and Media
TheUniversity of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals withdemonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and workingenvironment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students,faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
This position reports to Visual Arts Department.
- Exceptional Broad knowledge of the history of art, contemporary art and design
- Knowledge of wire-framing, UX and research and production techniques
- Ability to teach professional practices and approaches in to design
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of marketing, branding and dissemination
- MFA degree in design or advanced degree in related field and minimum of three years of professional industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of conceptual and design-based principles as applied to professional practice and experimental design
- Excellent facility with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent typography skills
- 1 - 2 years professional experience working with Interaction Design
- Ability to teach and work with a diverse student body.
- 2 - 3 years teaching experience on the college level
- 3 - 5 years professional design experience
- Expertise in 3D motion and motion graphics
- Advanced skill-sets and experience in motion graphics, 3D, UX and UI Design. •Knowledge in human-centered information, experience and interactivity design.
- Professional experience with project development, pitch development and or branding
- Experience in Ethnographic Design research
- Scholarly or creative research focused on any of the following: Motion Design, Broadcast Design, Game Design, Sensory Typography, Professional Practices, Design History, Environmental Design, Social Design and Activism, and or Sensory Based Programming.
Salary and Benefits:
The Universityof Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment forour faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, weconduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The ImmigrationReform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility bedocumented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Diversity and Equity:
Please click here for information on disabilityaccommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspx
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz MedicalCampus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body,faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a cultureof inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourageapplications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and allveterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality ineducation and employment.