Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales Executive - Growth Services (US Remote)
VP, Sales Executive - GrowthServices (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experienceorganization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a SalesExecutive, Growth Services to join the mission of transforming customerexperience and bringing humanity to business.
Reporting to the Group VP Sales for Growth Services, TTEC isseeking a dynamic, experienced go-to-market new logo sales executive for itsGrowth Services business. You will beselling end-to-end revenue generation and sales solutions that include the besttechnology, people, and practices to help companies achieve two goals: Customeracquisition/growth and Customer retention. TTEC drives all the pieces of thesales process, helping our clients find, engage and acquire customers throughdigital channels. You'll be challenged in our fast-paced environment - and witha competitive compensation package and uncapped commissions, you'll be rewardedfor meeting those challenges.
- High end solution-selling, providing customer acquisitionsolutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive businessoutcomes while living TTEC values.
- Strong focus on selling to netnew/prospective clients with proven experience prospecting and managing C-leveland senior level relationships.
- Expert at cultivating relationshipswith decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, ChiefMarketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to securenew business.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clientprospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers,organizational imperatives, customer acquisition challenges, and offersolutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the salesprocess, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborateand rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceedidentified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understandingof TTEC's services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring asmooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and growthe client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- 8-15years' experience in a consultative sales environment, preferably with experiencein sales program outsourcing.
- Proven experience inprospecting and developing new business, with expert management of the salesprocess from the prospect to close.
- Deep experience closing complexsales solutions by structuring innovative solutions that provide Sales andMarketing decision makers value and support in achieving their business goals.
- Provenability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships withintarget client organizations - and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Demonstrationof sales acumen, critical thinking, solution development, proposal development,presentation skills, intellect, drive, executive presence
- Adept andat ease building excellent client relationships, offering value added,insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Bachelor'sdegree; Masters or advanced degree a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint