Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Client Partner - Healthcare
Vice President, ClientPartner - Healthcare
TTEC, the customerexperience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring aStrategic Client Partner to join the mission of transforming customerexperience and bringing humanity to business.
What you'll bedoing:
The VP, Client Partneris responsible for the development and execution of the relationship growthplan for select key accounts specifically in the areas of customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. This includes the complete understanding ofthe strategic account and the industry, the identification of key executivedecision makers, the establishment of strong relationships with each, theidentification of opportunities across the TTEC portfolio and the oversight ofthe solutioning, pricing and contracting of winning proposals. This rolepartners with the Executive Committee, operations leadership across segmentsand sales enablement teams to drive growth.
You will be responsiblefor:
- Attaining revenue growth and target profitability in the areas of customer experience and growth managed services for select clients within the Payer/Healthcare category
- Identifying and generating new leads and closed opportunities through a deeper and broader engagement with assigned clients
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Tight management of pipeline for closure of committed opportunities in targeted time frames
- Developing, documenting and gaining agreement on the global account sales strategy and account management plan
- Alignment of internal stakeholders for execution of account plan and strategy
- Leading the acquisition of new lines of business within the account and growth and retention of the overall account
- Developing executive level relationships within the account and leveraging TTEC senior executives in a strategic manner
- Engaging with C-level executives within assigned accounts to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise
- Orchestrate internal and external stakeholders throughout the client lifecycle
- Experience selling customer experience, engagement and/or growth managed services/solutions
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise selling to the payer sector
- 15 years' experience in account management
- Global account management preferred
- Demonstrated C-level contact and engagement experience
- Demonstrated experience leading successful, multi-million dollar C-level pursuits
- Proven vertical industry expertise and thought leadership
- Consultative sales experience
- High degree of business acumen and high emotional IQ
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
TTEC is a pioneer incustomer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employeesserve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social,mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach,applying solutions from our two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital - tohelp companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspirecustomer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set ofcustomer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customersand each other.
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint