Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Client Partner - Central US
Vice President, ClientPartner - Central US
TTEC, the customer experienceorganization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a StrategicClient Partner to join the mission of transforming customer experience andbringing humanity to business.
The Strategic Client Partner is responsible for thedevelopment and execution of the relationship growth plan for select key accountsspecifically in the areas of customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. This includes the complete understanding of the strategic accountand the industry, the identification of key executive decision makers, theestablishment of strong relationships with each, the identification ofopportunities across the TTEC portfolio and the oversight of the solutioning,pricing and contracting of winning proposals. This role partners with theExecutive Committee, operations leadership across segments and sales enablementteams to drive growth.
- Attaining revenue growth and targetprofitability in the areas of customer experience and growth managed services forselect clients
- Identifying and generating newleads and closed opportunities through a deeper and broader engagement withassigned clients
- Maintaining a pipeline ofqualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Tight management of pipeline forclosure of committed opportunities in targeted timeframes.
- Developing, documenting and gainingagreement on the global account sales strategy and account management plan
- Alignment of internal stakeholdersfor execution of account plan and strategy
- Leading the acquisition of newlines of business within the account and growth and retention of the overallaccount
- Developing executive level relationshipswithin the account and leveraging TTEC senior executives in a strategic manner
- Engaging with C-level executives withinassigned accounts to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise
- Orchestrate internal and externalstakeholders throughout the client lifecycle
- Experience selling outsourced customer careservices
- 15 years' experience in account management
- Global account management preferred
- Demonstrated C-level contact and engagementexperience
- Demonstrated experience leading successful,multi-million dollar C-level pursuits
- Proven vertical industry expertise and thoughtleadership
- Consultative sales experience
- High degree of business acumen and highemotional IQ
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degreepreferred
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital - to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint