Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Software Principal Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge in your technology career? Do you prefer to work with a global company? Take a look at this job opening.
TTEC is seeking a Systems Software Principal Engineer to join our Enterprise Services team.
Our global IT organization of 500 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
The Systems Software Principal Engineer will be primarily responsible for design, build, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft infrastructure and virtualization technologies. The individual must take ownership of incident and problem management to meet or exceed established service level agreements. The individual must interact with internal, customer, and third-party teams for configuration, integration and deployment activities.
What you'll bring to us:
- Serve as the lead messaging and collaboration engineer, owning the strategic direction of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Skype for Business in a global environment
- Lead and support the design and upgrade of Microsoft Exchange Server and its integration with other technologies, including load balancing, proxy and security appliances
- Lead and support the design and upgrade of Microsoft Skype for Business
- Provide design, engineering, and technical expertise regarding integration of new and existing technology into IT systems architecture
- Engineer cost effective and functionally best practice focused Windows server based solutions
- Interface with internal, customer, and third-party teams for configuration, integration and deployment activities and projects
- Provide Tier-3 support for all Windows based systems and services (Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, AD, DNS, DHCP)
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS in CS/IS or related degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of expertise installing, configuring and maintaining Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, VMware vSphere and MS Hyper-V on blade and rack-mounted servers from Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, O365, Azure Active Directory
- 5 or more years' experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Server and Lync/Skype for Business in a multi-domain, enterprise environment
- Current Microsoft Certified IT Professional or MCSE
- Strong and demonstrated experience with automated deployment platforms and scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of advanced Windows Services including: Remote Desktop Services, IIS, DNS, DHCP, SCCM
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.