Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Treasury Analyst
Seeking aself-directed, organized, and reliable Senior Treasury Analyst to join anenergetic centralized treasury team, working for a dynamic global publiccompany. This position affords the right candidate an opportunity tocontribute in many treasury capacities, gain valuable experience, and growprofessionally.
OurTreasury Analyst Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Centralized Global Cash Management - Support the cash management team on a global scale, including: daily cash reporting and forecasting, transaction processing, research and bank documentation. Liaison between our global banking partners and our A/P, payroll, accounting, IT, legal, and international finance organizations to resolve daily issues. Support integration of acquired companies.
- Bank and Treasury System Support - Support our online banking program through user control, SOX compliance, and treasury workstation maintenance. Serve as an advocate for and implementer of process improvement and general technology efficiency.
- Foreign Exchange and Credit Analysis - Support FX mitigation and review by the treasury team, credit reviews for the sales and pricing teams, market analyses, and other analysis.
- Special Projects - Support other finance function and projects, including investor relations.
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting with 4 years of experience
- Prior international treasury, finance, and banking experience a plus
- Proactive, self-directed work ethic with a demonstrated ability to work well with a cross functional group of people
- Articulate, organized, team player, and strong project management and communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Work & Excel/financial modeling
- MBA and/or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for global public company in a Colorado setting
- Market compensation with pay for performance philosophy
- 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible schedule consistent with ‘work hard and play hard' outlook
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Extensive wellness program and incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.