Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are reinventing the customer experience industry and we need your help. TTEC is a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience services. We are on a mission to make it easier for customers to do business with companies and we need a talented copywriter to help us tell our story.
The Position: Senior Copywriter
As a Senior Copywriter at TTEC, you will work with the Marketing and Creative Services team to create marketing content for a range of communications platforms, from websites and social media to product and solution collateral. You will manage multiple projects through all stages of development, from concept to final production.
* Grasp complex business concepts and simplify for marketing purposes
* Conceptualize, write and edit for a broad range of product and solution marketing collateral, including product overviews, sell sheets, brochures, infographics, case studies, etc.
* Conceptualize and implement demand generation campaigns including ad headlines, emails, social media and landing pages
* Develop and maintain compelling content for web including SEO best practices
* Continue to develop our brand story and voice across various channels and tactics
* Ensure consistency in the company's "voice" and key messages
1.Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
2.5 years copywriting experience in Marketing, Public Relations, or Advertising
3.3 years experience working in B2B marketing messaging
4.Quick learner with ability to adapt and thrive in changing and sometimes unstructured environment.
5.Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic.
6.Able to work closely with subject matter experts across multi-functional teams
7.High comfort level working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
8.Excellent oral, written, research and proofing communications skills. Strong attention to detail and quality assurance
9.Ability to prioritize and complete numerous projects and tasks with optimum efficiency and productivity
10.Working knowledge and adherence to all corporate guidelines in the use of logos and trademarks
11.Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!