Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Big Data Engineer - Product Development (Remote - US)
Sr. Engineer - Product development
TTEC's Insights Platform is a cloud-based customer data platform that provides brands with a 360° view of their customers' needs, behaviors, and preferences with the insights they need to deliver a great customer experience.
The product development engineer will be responsible for development, implementation and delivery for new and ongoing client implementations of the Insights Platform. This will require working with clients and coordinating with internal business consulting, analyst, data science, and technology teams.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
· Provide thought leadership in architecture, design for analytics products
· Be an SME in technical and functional aspects of the insights platform and its integration requirements
· Lead cross functional product development efforts
· Proactive identification of internal and external dependencies, highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against project plan
· Work with data scientists and business stakeholders to build the product and feature pipelines
· Provide technical support to assist clients and partners during and post implementation
· Manage development resources onsite and offshore
· Develop and expand our application knowledge base and best practices for delivering data products
Required Experience and Skills:
· Master's in computer science or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in big data ecosystem
· Experience in building/consuming REST APIs (JSON) and SDKs is a must
· Proficiency with the Azure(preferred), AWS or other cloud ecosystem
· Understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle and project planning/execution skills
· Ability to assess business rules, collaborate with stakeholders and perform source-to-target data mapping, design and review.
· Experience with processing large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and supporting systems application architecture
· Experience with batch and real-time processing frameworks (Hadoop, Apache Storm, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark etc.)
· Experience with NoSQL databases
· Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions.
· A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain.
· Experience in professional services or technical consulting with enterprise software solutions
· Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams.
· Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives