Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Intern
Real Estate Intern
TTECH (formerly TeleTech) is seeking a Real Estate Intern to join our Enterprise Services team.
What you'll be doing:
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player interested in a hands-on role learning more about the Real Estate function. This intern will receive exposure to various functions within our global Real Estate Team such as site selection, market research and lease negotiations. Project-based work will be given, and the selected individual will have the opportunity to deliver a presentation to Real Estate Leadership summarizing what they have accomplished and what they have learned during the internship period.
What you'll bring to us:
- Analyze data and/or potential issues and make recommendations for solutions to management
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Project Coordination as needed
What skills you'll need:
· Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or related field.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently and clearly communicate information in writing and verbally.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Desire to pursue a professional career in Real Estate.
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.