Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leader, Enterprise Transformation Office
As part of our EnterpriseTransformational Office (ETO), this individual will be responsible for EnterpriseOperational Transformation Initiatives and BAU Process Improvement Projects; framingand structuring complex initiatives; leading the most complex initiatives;managing and reporting on the project portfolio; managing and leading the ETOproject management staff. The Leader will oversee global strategic projectsfrom initiation to completion while providing leadership to the crossfunctional stake holders and promoting a high-performance culture across theentire ETO team. The Leader will have aproven track record in capturing and driving business requirements, project andprogram delivery, project prioritization, workload management and cultivating stakeholderrelationships.
ETO Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, with emphasis on transforming enterprise operations and other cross functional business operations.
- Lead, direct and provide close oversight on the entire project portfolio.
- Develop and adopt standardized methodology for all projects. Provide thought leadership to improve upon and extend methodologies.
- Prepare for and lead QBRs; create monthly project and portfolio reporting
- Mentor and manage a team of Project managers. Provide organization with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives
- Manage to achieve an elevated level of performance through analysis of fact-based metrics
- Responsible to "connect the dots", to identify and proactively mitigate cross enterprise project risks, interdependencies and blockers
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Manage the overall customer relationship, have full command of the client business model, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to client needs.
- Responsible for building and maintaining business relationships, which includes working with all levels and organizations across the company
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree & 10 years professional experience managing PMO projects or strategic programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage several deliverables simultaneously with different stakeholders. Proactive and results-oriented
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction
- Experience in and deep understanding of operating a large-scale Global organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in matrix organization; ability to work effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures; ability to influence Senior Executives
- Mature relationship management skills, with an ability to quickly build rapport and trust of executive leadership
- Proven ability to frame and structure problems, projects, budgets and initiatives, and synthesize complex information from a multitude of resources into an achievable and actionable plan
- Demonstrated experience with strategic and operational planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Strong business communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to effectively present issues, ideas, and solutions, in logical and articulate manner.
- Exceptional flexibility in managing shifting priorities, changes in strategic direction, and competing demands, while balancing internal client needs and team requirements.
- This role requires a self-motivated, innovative thinker with strong problem solving, interpersonal, and team building skills; with an ability to work with diverse stakeholders and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Completion of formal externally recognized project certification requirements (e.g. PMI, PMP) or a minimum of 5 years of significant project management experience