Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Capital Analyst
- Business Consultant: Provides analytical insights to help drive business results. Understands and anticipates the needs of the business, partners to develop strategies, innovative solutions, and associated communications. Uses data to tell a story that addresses the business need/issue at hand. Builds and maintains business relationships with operations leaders.
- Data Expert: Queries data from multiple systems and tools to analyze highly complex and sensitive HR related issues. Performs analysis regarding HR related business issues and provides recommendations based on analysis to drive solutions. Extracts and analyzes staff data in response to various requests. Acts as liaison between multiple departments to ensure that data are being supplied by and to the appropriate group.
- Project & Program Management: Leads projects and program execution with little to no oversight through development of a project plan identifying key milestones and deliverables. Serves as project manager, team member, or advisor on various analytical projects which include research, analysis, recommendations and implementation.
- Human Capital Support: provide assistance in the administrative support of the day-to-day Human Resource operations
- Effective Communication: Designs and presents comprehensive data and other HR communication materials that are well understood and valued by executives, managers and employees.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, economics, statistics, psychology or other applicable quantitative or management related field; or equivalent years of experience
- Prefer one (1) year experience in a business environment, gathering and using data to solve business problems but will consider a student graduating in May/June 2019 with relevant degree
- Experience in understanding of relational database design and/or Oracle preferred
- Experience working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answering questions, creating solutions, and manipulating large data sets to measure the effectiveness of projects, programs, and efforts for an organization
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint required
- Advanced skills and proficiency in Excel required
- HR database and data expert, maintaining full knowledge of all HR data fields, their relationships to each other, their relationships to other systems, and how, where and why they're used in HR reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience collaborating on project teams, managing relationships with clients, and presenting to audiences a plus
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.