Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC isseeking a Financial Analyst to join our IT Financial Planning & Analysisteam.
The Finance function at TTEC provides a unique opportunity for career growth inthis market. TTEC is one of only a few global, public companies headquarteredin Colorado. TTEC's expanded focus is being built through a strategiccombination of organic growth and mergers/acquisitions. This team will helpbuild out our ability to assimilate these new divisions, integrate intostandard processes, and build out a scalable, sustainable model to support the business.
What you'll be doing:
Undergeneral direction, the role is responsible for providing timely and accuratefinancial analyses and reporting to operational business leaders and financialforecasting for assigned programs.
What you'll bring to us:
- Provide enterprise-wide oversight, guidance andstrategic insight for various Information Technology functions across multiplesegments.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewingthe Annual Operating Budget and Quarterly forecasts for supported businessunits.
- Prepare consolidated monthly andquarterly reporting packages with review of key metrics, business drivers andtrend analysis identifying variances to budget and historical comparisons forSenior Management.
- Support recurring and ad-hoc globalreporting and analytics as needed.
- Continuously assess where there areopportunities for improvement and risk mitigation.
- Automate existing reporting packages byusing various software tools and develop new management reports that areautomated and flexible.
- Demonstrate an understanding of theimpact of problems across the organization and facilitate a collaborativesolutions and process improvement.
What skills you'll need:
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics orrelated degree is required.
- 0-2 years' experience in financialanalysis, corporate budgets & in-depth forecasting/planning.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Hyperion/Essbase, Anaplan, and Oracle experienceis a plus.
- Experience developing and maintainingrelationships and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthinessand thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Innate organization and attention todetail abilities with a solid analytical base.
- Business acumen and influencing skillsare essential for success when working in a matrix environment.
Who We Are:
TTECis a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 88 countries and 50 languages acrosssocial, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach,applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting,Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience totheir customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Ouremployees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationshipswith clients, their customers and each other.
OurEnterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facingproduct and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for ourclients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax orTreasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, wehelp to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking, and mentoring opportunities
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.