Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our Enterprise Services team.
What you'll be doing:
The Facilities Manager will lead the overall facilities management for TTEC. This leader will ensure that the site's critical systems are operational 24/7 through regular inspection and maintenance. He/she will oversee and may perform the safety, security, and general maintenance activities at the site to maintain a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees and visitors. This leader will also oversee mailroom staff and shipping activity for the building.
What you'll bring to us:
- Conduct daily building and grounds inspections with particular attention to life safety and efficient asset operation
- Work on assigned service calls and ensures timely completion. Prioritizes projects and ensures all requests are accurately logged and closed out in the TeleTech ticketing system
- Coordinate and assist with department and employee moves, adds and changes
- Manage security and mailroom staff and outside vendors
- Monitor and conduct general maintenance on building systems and equipment. This involves replacement of consumable parts (light bulbs, filters, batteries, water closet maintenance, equipment lubrication, adjustments and cleaning)
- Oversee mailroom staff and shipping activities
- Perform minor plumbing repairs and basic electrical work as needed. Determine when an electrician and/or plumber is required (troubleshooting)
- Point of contact for emergency situations that affect the site campus on a 24/7 basis (on call with reliable transportation), also transport goods and equipment as needed
- Interact with and monitors performance of outsourced vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications
- Hang pictures and shelving as needed, dismantle and install furniture
- Solicit bids and quotes from vendors
- Perform immediate cleaning duties as necessary to maintain a clean facility at all times
What skills you'll need:
- 4 years' experience in facilities management, process and execution
- Ability to use standard and non-standard power tools
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations 24/7 with reliable transportation and valid driver license
- Able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended periods of time
- PC and database applications for tracking work orders
- Comfortable and able to work on a ladder of 20 feet
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- Proven ability to lead a small team of internal staff and external vendors
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 45,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Facilities, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Rich wellness program and incentives
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing - Reach for Amazing - Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live Life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.