Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Director, Corporate Development
TTEC is seeking a Corporate Development Leader reporting directly to the SVP and Head of Corporate Development.
TTEC allows you to put your corporate development expertise to work at one of the most geographically diverse companies in the world while living and working in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Colorado.
The TTEC Corporate Development group is a small but high-performance team that is highly respected in the company. The position offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities to realize the rewards of a fast-paced career in a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the benefits of our collaborative team environment with excellent opportunity for career growth. Over the past few years, inorganic additions have been a substantial contributor to TTEC's overall growth with an extremely successful track record of closing 16 transactions since 2010. We anticipate continuing to leverage M&A to drive our growth in 2020 and beyond.
In this role you will be the "deal lead" for all elements of the M&A process, including closely engaging with senior leaders across TTEC's business units and functions and many other stakeholders and participants both internally and externally. You will be a central leader in driving a key area of strategic growth for TTEC.
The Corporate Development Leader's principal mission is to identify, analyze and recommend potential acquisition and investment opportunities globally in accordance with the Company's strategic and financial growth objectives. This individual will provide the Corporate Development Team, Senior Management team and external partners with insight into milestone progress, resource and information constraints, valuation and other negotiation issues in order to ensure successful deal execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will drive the acquisition process from inception to close including the following responsibilities:
· Conduct extensive market research of potential M&A targets and market segments related to strategic areas of growth, work with senior management to identify, screen and prioritize opportunities determining their tactical and strategic complement with the Company's /Business Units'
· Cultivate relationships with potential targets directly or leverage bankers / intermediaries to source proprietary deals
· Develop strong working relationships with various functional groups in the organization. Produce operational and valuation financial models collaborating with Business Units for evaluation of opportunity and incorporation into M&A valuation models ensuring complete alignment of financial and operational assumptions in deal evaluation.
· Coordinate management discussions preparing detailed agenda with acquisition targets.
· Lead due diligence activities of appropriate corporate staff departments and Business Units (e.g. finance, accounting, treasury, insurance, tax, legal, human capital management, information technology, product/services management, business operations, sales & marketing, corporate communications).
· Develop operational and integration plans for acquired companies. Monitor performance of acquired companies.
· Present acquisition recommendations to the Business Unit and Senior leadership
· Work collaboratively with external and internal counsel to facilitate the deal negotiation process.
- An undergraduate degree in finance/economics or related field is required. MBA or advanced business-related degree from a top-tier school is strongly preferred.
- 10 years of leadership experience leading M&A transactions. Experience will have been gained in a corporate environment, investment banking, private equity, strategy/business consulting firms, or valuation advisory division of a public accounting firm.
- Superb financial modeling skills (advanced user of MS Excel) with experience building discounted cash flow models, and with valuation-related concepts including Return on Equity, Internal Rate of Return, Return on Invested Capital amongst others.
- Excellent presentation skills (advanced user of MS PowerPoint). Possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to synthesize complex information for management review.
- Advanced user of databases such as Capital IQ, Factset and other industry websites for market research on companies, benchmarking comparable companies and analyzing precedent transactions
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, professionalism and the ability to successfully interact at all company levels are also critical
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects and interact professionally with both external and internal business partners. Commitment to excellence in a fast-paced, high growth, aggressive business environment.