Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Architect- Remote/ Nationwide
TTEC is seeking a DesktopArchitect to join our Technology Services team. This role is a telecommutingopportunity with travel requirements up to 35%- 40% nationwide.
Why choose TTEC toenhance and broaden your career? We arejust as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client'sbusiness problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhancedtechnical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leaderor Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey tosuccess!
Role Responsibilities/Whatyou will be doing:
- Participate in full life cycle of a client implementation, including: requirements, design, build, configuration, testing, and support.
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Develop and assess the capabilities and limitations of the applications and technologies and recommend alternatives and solutions
- Provide thought-leadership on Contact Center CTI integration and Channel Enablement (omnichannel, multichannel)
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Collaborate with project team members to provide input to design specifications related to CTI, speech, or Contact Center application
- Develop desktop solutions using Cisco Finesse and web based technologies
Key Skills andExperience Requirements:
- 7 years experience with Web 2.0 Development and Architecture
- 8 years experience with Java, J2EE, AJAX, jQuery, XML, JSON
- 3 years experience with Cross Domain Scripting / Post Messaging / Web Communication concepts
- 5 years experience with IFRAME, HTML, CSS, Browser Cookies, DOM manipulation, Social Web Mashups, REST & SOAP XML Web Services
- Experience with Server to Server integrations
- Understanding and knowledge of Load Balancing / Global Site Selector
- Experience with MS Windows IIS, MS Windows Server, RedHat / Ubuntu Linux, JBOSS or other web application servers
- Up to 50% travel will be required
- Experience with Cisco Finesse, Cisco CTIOS, and ICM configuration
- Prior CTI development: Cisco ICM / UCCE via CTIOS
- Experience developing solutions in .NET, & C#
- DB programming: MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- IOS / Android / Windows phone development a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in morethan 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digitalchannels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions fromour four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care andGrowth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segmentdrives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients byproviding best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and UnifiedCommunications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFOServices.
Variable incentivebonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global careermobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the arttechnology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness programand health incentives
LeadEveryday ? Do the Right Thing ? Reach for Amazing ? Seek First toUnderstand ? Act as One ? Live life Passionately
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.