Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Site Visit Coordinator- Denver, CO
Job Reference #: 02HY2
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for a Client Site Visit Coordinator with TTEC in Englewood, Colorado at our headquarters.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.
What You'll be Doing:
Looking for an opportunity to plan, manage and facilitate the conduct of client visits to all sites within North America and LATAM to support a sales driven organization? In this role, you'll work closely with Sales, Operations, Marketing and other cross functional team members to ensure the success of client site visits, including elements such as agendas, logistics, catering, creative materials, presentation materials, demonstrations, prepping local team and dry runs.
Creative, outside of the box thinker? You'll also be responsible for developing site visit best practices and guidelines, and for ensuring that those guidelines are followed both within the US and in the other countries where TTEC operates. When visits are needed for sites in other countries (e.g. Ireland, Bulgaria, India), you'll be responsible for facilitating the coordination between the Sales/Operations executive and the site lead in those locations. For multi-country visits by a single client, you'll coordinate for consistency of messages and quality of the visit across all locations.
On a typical day, you'll:
* Plan, schedule and manage site visits within the US.
* Work with the sales team to understand client requirements, win themes and competitive aspects that should drive the agenda.
* Work with the Site Lead to prepare the site for the visit and ensure branding materials are installed, and that the facility is prepared for presentations, demonstrations and logistics such as catering and client logistics
* Work with Creative Services to develop the presentation decks and branding materials including gathering team bios, etc.
* Travel, as needed, to support certain site visits, 1-2 trips per month on average. Travel could be in North America or international.
* Report all completed and upcoming site visits - across all geographies - to Sales leadership, raise issues as needed and make recommendations to improve the impact of site visits on sales
* Develop and maintain site visit guidelines and best practices. This includes a process and training document for Sales and Operations people who request site visits, steps for Site Leads and Creative Services as needed, and guidelines for developing presentation and branding materials.
* Coordinate cross-geography site visits when needed.
* Maintain a shared site that contains the latest site visit materials, best practices, check lists, site profiles, site pictures
* Execute site visit surveys to gather feedback and continuous improvements
* Supports the Sales training schedule, helps with In The Know calls, and planning and managing the conduct of other sales training courses as needed.
* Help may be requested for support with Innovation Days, visits to the Innovation Lab, preparation for oral best practices sessions and other sales enablement priorities on an as needed basis to help get through peak demand periods.
* Help may be requested to work with marketing event planning or to attend marketing events to generate leads, on an as needed basis to help get through peak demand periods.
Why You? What You Bring:
You're comfortable speaking with all levels organization and you're ready to put your excellent verbal and written communications to work every day. You also work well with colleagues, vendors, clients, and key TTEC stakeholders.
* Sales and client experience
* Commitment to delivering amazing customer experiences
* Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Time management skills and ability to prioritize a large volume of tasks
* Self-motivation, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Great customer services skills
It's a bonus if you have:
* Agile marketing experience
* Experience with Jira software
* Experience with Microsoft Teams
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
* Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
* Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
* Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
* State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
* Rich wellness program and incentives
* Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
And since this role is at HQ, you'll also experience:
* Onsite Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
* Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
* Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!