Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Merchandiser- Part Time
at TNG Merchandising
Job TitleRetail Merchandiser- Part Time
Area of InterestMerchandising
Salary / Pay Rate$14.00
Job Description & Requirements
WE ARE HIRING
PROJECT MERCHANDISERS Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!! !
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REWARDING, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK?
TNG/RMSI are leading merchandising companies in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting.
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily.
WHAT A MERCHANDISER DOES
- New item cut ins
- Signage placement
- Merchandising various product lines
- Assemble shippers and small displays
- Survey reporting
- Competitive pay
- Work independently and as a team
- Set work schedule (Monday through Friday-6:00 AM start)
- Hands on training
- National Company with growth potential
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Safeway, Walmart, Target, Home Depot)
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver's license and proof of Auto insurance)
- This is a labor intensive position and you may be required to: lift and carry 50 lbs, bend, stoop and be on your feet up to 10 hours, climb stairs or ladders, and push/pull merchandise, signs, shelves, and displays.
- Experience with using light power tools (drills), manual tools (hammer screw driver), and a tape measure is a plus.
- We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, possess basic math skills, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
- Willing to adapt to changing market needs
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Work independently with good time management/communication skills
TO APPLY: careers.tng.com
Choose REQUISITION NUMBER: ME30487
Aurora, CO 80014
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer