Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Representative
at TGS Management
Call Center Representative
|Department:||TGS Management - Corporate|
|Location:||4100 E. Arkansas Ave|
Denver, CO, 80222
Did you ever want to take your friends from back home to a dispensary, but weren’t sure about the rules? Have you ever had a problem with a cannabis purchase, and wondered what your options were? Or do you have some really basic questions about cannabis that you almost feel silly asking, and aren’t sure who would even listen to you?
It could be true that cannabis consumers have fewer concerns than your average retail shopper, the jury is still out. But we have patrons with questions about products and policies just like any other company, and we aren't ok with just ignoring them. In fact, we go out of our way to make sure every person that visits one of our stores enjoys what can only be described as a superior shopping experience.
You already know the basics of customer service, we all do. Be nice, listen, do your best to solve the customer's problem. If you can't help, find someone on your team who can!
This is a unique opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind customer service group, a chance to work for not only an industry leading, but an industry DEFINING company. Come join our team of cannabis loving problem solvers and start making your personal contribution to The Green Solution today!
You will get out of this job what you put into it. We will give you a "foot in the door" to the pre-eminent cannabis company in Colorado, an employee discount, flexible hours, and paid time off. The rest is up to you.
Our stores are where customers come to “experience cannabis”, our Call Center Representatives are vital to delivering customer service, as they help to field over 50,000 calls per month. The Call Center Associate is primarily responsible for providing assistance to patrons and patients through concierge-level service over the phone. Individual responsibilities as a Call Center Representative include demonstrating outstanding customer service and sales skills, assisting with handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests from store location information, to product knowledge, to Colorado marijuana law. Call Center Representatives are responsible for utilizing their knowledge of products or services to address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business. The Call Center Representative conducts day-to-day operations within the call center location while adhering to company policy and industry regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately
- Perform basic account maintenance activities
- Provide outstanding, accurate customer service to patrons by answering or appropriately directing questions and concerns
- Maintain knowledge of all cannabis strain profiles, edibles, concentrates, pre-rolls and accessories for sale in the dispensary, utilizing knowledge of how cannabinoid profiles and potency affect the body
- Retain thorough and comprehensive knowledge of patient and member benefits, discounts, coupons and promotions, encouraging memberships for medical guests
- Understand The Green Solution exchange policy, accessories manufacturer warranties, and how to facilitate guest merchandise returns to Lead Associates and Management
- Abide by product handling procedures, including company safety and health policies as well as regulatory agency compliance
- Answer phone with scripted greeting, provide customer service
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- Route calls to appropriate sources
- Enter new and update customer information into Preferred Patron software system
- Work as part of a team to ensure sales, guest satisfaction and that compliance goals are met by designated timelines
- Adhere to all company uniform policy and preserve all provided necessary equipment
- Uphold personal hygiene to ensure safe interaction with patients, product and other Team Members
- All other job duties as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and TGS Management
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Retail, operations and/or sales experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Colorado marijuana laws, MED regulations, and CDPHE requirements; previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in CO licensed facilities
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level