Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Staffing Recruiter- Denver
- Job ID
TEKsystems’® unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing – our employees. Consistently recognized as one of the top 100 companies to work for in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals
- Award winning recruiting and sales training within the IT industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Promotion Based Opportunities:
- Professional Recruiter
- Account Recruiting Manager
- Recruiter Lead
- Delivery Manager
- Account Manager
- Division/Account Lead
- Delivery Manager
- Manager of Business Operations
- Recruit top IT talent and match their career goals with our clients’ hiring needs
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and close candidates
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage contract employees while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales team to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with Technical Professionals to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors or military experience
- As the Recruiter will spend most of their day on the phone and emailing, skilled verbal and written communication is necessary
- The staffing industry is highly challenging, making perseverance to overcome obstacles critical
- Goal-driven – All Recruiters are expected to achieve weekly and annual expected business results
- Every Recruiter will be aligned with an Account Manager, so must be highly team-oriented
- Strong customer service skills are needed as this is a high touch role working closely with Technical Professionals.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems® provides comprehensive training where individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
Employees will receive a $50K competitive base salary + commission with an hourly training period and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.