Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- US-CO-Greenwood Village
Position: Account Manager
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
PatientNOW helps doctors retain patients, build recurring revenue and enjoy the practice of medicine. PatientNOW is a SaaS software company leading the cash pay medical movement.
Are you the kind of sales person that is motivated by money, and building strong, client relationships? Can you utilize and exploit progressive systems to help grow sales and fulfill client needs? Are you a good partner with your teammates; driven to execute team and individual commitments that align with business vision? Are you interested in being part of a team pushing for better results, developing highly satisfied customers and making a difference? Join us in our journey towards helping our doctor clients do what they love.
PatientNOW is looking for an Account Manager, a passionate individual contributor who blends solid sales skills, relationship management, and software knowledge with proven customer support, customer training and customer retention.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU, IF…
You, as an Account Manager, have the ability and passion to build client relationships, grow their business and drive for customer retention all the while making a ton of money.
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
As an Account Manager (AM), you will help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in increasing overall Net Promoter Score (NPS). The AM will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our business solution and act as liaison between the client, training and support. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer reference program. The AM will report to the Chief Sales Officer
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Up-sell and cross sell additional patientNOW products.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
- Ongoing reporting (from salesforce.com) detailing client contacts.
- Maintain and expand customer references.
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related business experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in an account management role.
- 3+ years in B2B SaaS technology
- Knowledge of reference programs a plus
- Proven ability to utilize the Salesforce platform required
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and metrics associated with this position.
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- The compensation is a combination of base salary and commission.
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Vacation and profit sharing
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. PatientNOW is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.