Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Engineer - NX
Complex problems. Inspired solutions.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - NX
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will design and develop upper level components and structures for launch vehicle.
- Designs will be modeled after other designs with tweaks, and guidance will be provided by engineers.
- The position will be supporting mechanical design of secondary support structures and insulation.
- Designs will be modeled in NX and released using model based engineering (3D PDFs) in TeamCenter.
- Candidate will be required to have fundamental understanding of GD&T, strong grasp of engineering principles and be able to communicate with design & stress engineers.
- Candidate should also be self-starter with good communication skills preferably with launch vehicle or aerospace industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent years of experience in the field.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience with mechanical design with NX design software
- Experience designing structural components including primary and secondary structures and large weldments.
- Experience "drafting" using model based engineering (3D PDFs)
- Solve problems and answer questions using linear thinking.
- Aerospace background (specifically launch vehicles)
- Experience with TeamCenter
- Good communicator
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
1 | Page
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.