Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Denver Springs - Human Resources Coordinator
Job Reference #: 8a7883a969dbe6b10169e9f099b64117
Human Resources Coordinator
Part Time position available (24 hours per week)
Denver Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in Englewood, CO. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Denver Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Human Resource Department plays a key role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. The Human Resource Coordinator assists the Human Resources Director in building the overall team through recruiting and hiring of hospital staff, onboarding/training new employees and ensuring a positive overall culture at the facility. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensationA Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team membersPosition Details:
- HR Coordinator, under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, provides guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of Human Resources departmentRequirements:
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.Experience:
- Previous experience working in Human Resources