Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Andrew Evans
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Colorado Springs
- Direct phone number
- Specialty Technicians - Sonographer / Ultrasound Technician
- West - Ft. Carson (Evans) - CO
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a Part time position and PRN opportunities for civilian Ultrasound Technicians to work at Fort Carson Army Hospital in Colorado Springs, CO.
The contract positions offer:
- Excellent compensation with a shift differential for Saturday and weekday overnight positions. Saturday overnight position open.
- Opportunity to provide care to a unique and honored population of Active Duty Military, Veterans, and their families.
- Inpatient and Outpatient care
- Opportunity for additional shifts or PRN status
- Current registration as a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- A minimum of 1 year of full-time work experience within the last 2 years in a setting corresponding to the requirement.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross- exclusively*.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.