Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interior Design Associate
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Architecture & Interior Design
We are currently seeking an Interior Design Associate to join our Corporate Practice.
As a lead designer in the Colorado region in our Corporate Practice, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of RS&H's design practice and participate as a force in the market. Our successful candidate will be responsible for bringing creative, constructible interior architecture/design solutions to the table, developing design solution documents, teaming with talented, entrepreneurial minded people and share in a collaborative environment. The person will be interacting with a diverse client list building on relationships with existing clients and developing new clients in the region.
In addition, established, positive working relationships with Corporate Clients, primarily Workplace, while demonstrating initiative and success are the talents we desire. Position includes Project Management and leading design responsibilities oriented toward interior architecture and design.
- Creative contributor in design solutions with a collaborative team based studio
- Engage with clients and strengthen our presence within the region
- Utilize and encourage best use practices of design technologies for presentation and production purposes; champions BIM technologies
- Utilize speaking and writing opportunities to help position the firm as a thought leader while maintaining involvement in key organizations
- Work closely with peer Project Managers with respect to budget and workload projections
- Fluent in REVIT, AutoCad, Photoshop, InDesign, Power Point and Excel a requirement
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Interior Design and/or Architecture from an accredited university
- 2-5 years design experience, preferably working with Corporate Clients and Workplace service providers
- Strong history of long-term relationship building, effective communication and interaction skills plus a drive to be the best
- Strong marketing, sales, production and team building skills
- Professional registration in Interior Design with NCIDQ or NCARB certified Architect and state license
- LEED certification a plus
- WELL certification a plus
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science and Technology industry. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that’s redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a traditon of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success and unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.