Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Revolution Foods
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Position Location: Commerce City, CO
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:00AM
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per Hour
The Dishwasher is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. They will practice proper cleaning techniques and safety protocol. The Dishwasher is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the kitchen, from food preparation, set-up, cleanup and dish washing, as necessary. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas, and hand washing stations.
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program ensuring all waste is separated.
- Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Observe a safety-first environment, free of hazards, to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife storage.
- Supports staff by keeping the facility clean and sanitary.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Entry level position. Previous Janitorial and/or Dishwasher experience in a fast-paced environment a plus.
- Knowledge of safe and proper sanitation and dish washing procedures preferred.
- Able to work well with and respect others, and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of common sanitation processes in a food factory, commercial or industrial kitchen and Good Manufacturing Practices helpful.
- Self-starter who will be responsible for common routines.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp factory environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
- 401(k) enrollment
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.