Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Manager
at Re/Max International
The ideal candidate will skillfully execute and drive digital strategies that connect with consumers for RE/MAX brands and also provide tools and direction for Broker/Owner offices and Agents to grow their businesses. We’re looking for someone with significant experience managing multiple websites, apps, and digital media and using data to drive performance. Expert proficiencies in SEM, retargeting, lookalike modeling, programmatic, social media advertising, SEO and other emerging technologies as applicable. An aptitude to learn quickly and effectively multi-task is crucial, without sacrificing on attention to detail. This position will be an important member of a growing team and requires someone that is self-motivated and professional.
- Skillfully analyze and optimize digital media campaigns, both paid and earned, that generate leads for RE/MAX agents and helps build brand awareness among consumers
- Recommend, develop and optimize digital content that is specific to each audience and supports the development of an omni-channel approach across marketing channels – focus is on the customer
- Manage reviews and online sentiment for RE/MAX brands, offices and agents
- Leverage thoughtful business listing and data aggregation processes (offices and agents) that drives more traffic to remax.com and helps ensure the brand is easily found online
- Coordinate with various internal and external teams to manage website and digital properties for all RE/MAX brands, recruiting and franchise sales websites, as well as coordination with independent regions
- Thoroughly assess needs of internal and external stakeholders for appropriate planning and development of digital properties and incorporating emerging technologies that keep RE/MAX relevant
- Using data and ideal customer journeys, help develop an effective approach to marketing automation
- Execute an effective SEO strategy that includes managing enterprise-class platforms and tools
- With a focus on conversion-based lead generation, create and test various target audiences including lookalike, website, CRM and other related target audiences
- Manage system-wide data, analytics, and KPI reporting for executives, region development, or ad-hoc
- Support the development of brand, office and agent-level lead generation systems, including CRM and cross-functional platforms
- Help support effective social media campaigns for each brand including agent adoption
- Support the development of digital training content for RE/MAX employees and franchisees
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Desire to continuously improve performance through testing and analysis
- Proficient project management – experience with agile or scrum methodologies is a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of cross browser and platform testing
- Consumer and b-to-b marketing experience
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency to take projects from concept to implementation
- Intermediate CRM and database experience with a love for technology
- Working knowledge of PPC (Google, Yahoo, Bing), retargeting and display advertising
- BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in online, digital, and social media execution
- Experience with HTML, PHP and CSS is a plus, but not required
- Google certifications are a plus!
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That’s why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.