Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-13989
- The position plans and leads the analysis, estimation, solution design, quality reviews, and standards for the Newmont BPC solution.
- Its primary accountability is for the BPC production support in tight collaboration with Accounting, Planning and the regions including the delivery of solutions to the business and Transition to Run activities with the onshore and offshore service management teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Excellent SAP BPC functional knowledge with both Consolidation and Planning applications.
- Extensive knowledge of integration points to SAP ERP and BW.
- SAP or BPC Certification is a plus.
- CPA or MBA studies or Post-graduate are preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of practical hands on experience as BPC Developer and Designer.
- Strong process and solution integration experience.
- Experience interacting with an outsourced support team.
- Hands-on experience with BPC 10.1 on HANA.
- Desired experience with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Completion of at least one BPC on HANA implementation is desired.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a large organization that is internationally dispersed.
- Mining, construction, utilities or other heavy industry experience is preferred.
- Experienced in Business and IT organizational design, operating models, management practices, and metrics, IT service approaches, business case development, financial modeling and budgeting, large-scale program management, portfolio management, account management/ business relationship management, and governance.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving, including logical and structured decision making.
- Facilitation and consulting skills.
- Business writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC skills using MS office software.
- Ability to work productively in a mixed onshore / offshore team.
- Customer engagement and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to manage third-party vendors.
- Ability to manage outsourced managed services resources
- Project management experience desirable, but not required.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.