Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dev Ops Engineer
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 08+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Englewood, CO. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-17316
Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues. Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions.
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness.
- Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and 3 to 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
- Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools.
- Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using Github"
- Able to build strong relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems.
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred).
- Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding.
- Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.