Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-20454
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for internal use software, leased assets, other receivables, prepaids, other payables, and cash accounts.
- Assist with monthly allocation, close, and consolidation process.
- Analyze, forecast and budget internal use expenses.
- Assist with audit requests, financial statements, footnotes, and other external reporting.
- Special projects associated with general ledger.
- 1-3 Years Strong background in accounting principles—consolidation.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) and general ledger systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with the ability to manipulate complex data including the creation and manipulation of pivot tables.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.