Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Life Sales Manager - Northwest
Join Our Team
For seven years in a row, Primerica has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the best workplaces in Georgia! Over the past five years, Primerica has consistently been voted “Best Employer” by Gwinnett Magazine.
About this PositionThe Regional Sales Manager of the Northwest region will be responsible for product marketing and reports to the National Sales Manager. Acts as a liaison between the Primerica sales force and the home office regarding all life insurance products and programs. Communicates with high internal and external company officials and field leaders. Communicates product features, process changes and enhancements to the outside sales force via formal presentations, webinars and print materials.
This Regional Life Sales Manager is responsible for the Northwest Region of the United States territory: Nevada, Colorado & Arizona.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Must be willing and able to:
- Travel extensively
- Speak in front of large audiences frequently
- Work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Communicates with high internal and external company officials and field members
- Coordinates and communicates product/process changes and enhancements to the Primerica sales force via formal presentations, webinars, conference calls and print materials
- Meet activity expectations to achieve monthly sales goals set forth by management
- Integrate with the field to be a liaison for all product matters
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations (in person, webinar, or conference call) to promote Primerica Life Insurance products, services and competitive advantages
- Coordinates product-marketing initiatives through Primerica home office and vendors, as product requires
- Assists National Sales Manager in all aspects of product marketing and affiliate/vendor relations
- Manages development, testing and launch of new product(s) and features
- Responsible for on-going support of life product
- Monitors product trends and goals and evaluates process efficiencies
- Communicates product or process updates/changes/enhancements to appropriate parties - both internal and external – via in person field meetings and online presentations
- Resolves field and client complaints/issues
- Involved with budget reporting and expense analysis
- Coordinates product meetings-announcements, printing and delivery of meeting materials, etc.
- Travels offsite to Company and Field sponsored events to present promotional and education material to Primerica Reps
- Makes presentations regarding product and features offered by Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Grows the size of the life licensed Primerica sales force
- Protects the company’s authority to do business by complying with legal and ethical standards, policies and procedures
- Is familiar with state regulatory changes regarding education requirements and licensing changes which directly affect the product line(s)
- Travel up to 80%
- Resident state life license required
- Expert in Primerica life insurance products and has extensive industry knowledge
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to speak in front of large audiences frequently
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights and weekends
- Lives in territory with access to major airport
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent business experience
- Five to seven years insurance related business experience
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in developing client and field communications/presentations
- Experience in developing client and field training programs
- Familiarity with database, mainframe, software packages and on-line systems used by Primerica
- Understanding of company workflow and overall system processing
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Self–starter and highly motivated team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and legal product compliance
- Ability to communicate with high level company officials, all levels of Primerica field members, and members of affiliate companies
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Primerica, Inc., and its subsidiaries to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, color, religious creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, military service or veteran status, genetic or carrier status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Primerica, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Since 1977 Primerica has been a Main Street Company for Main Street North America. Our mission is to create more financially independent families. Led by CEO Glenn Williams and President Peter Schneider, our 2,000 employees are proud to be an integral part of achieving Primerica's goal to help families become financially independent.
Primerica employees support our representatives as they provide education and financial solutions to their communities through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products. We insured approximately 5 million lives and have more than 2 million client investment accounts. Our competitive salaries, award-winning benefits package, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the reasons our average employee tenure is 13 years.
Our stock is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PRI.”
If you need an accommodation with any part of the application process, please call 470-564-6820 during regular business hours.