PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Mortgage) Production Mgr, NE
at PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
- Req #
- Location Name
- (Mortgage) GW Village, CO - Greenwood Village
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, directs the sales team within a specific branch office, to ensure quality loan production via market and loan representative development. May also perform office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of PrimeLending and its customers and markets and promotes PrimeLending products and services to its client base of realtors, builders, bank officers and potential and past clients.
- Recruits, hires and trains qualified loan officers and directs training programs relative to sales techniques, product and technical requirements.
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager and Operations Manager ensures that all loans are saleable and deliverable according to Agency, Corporate Broker, and Company guidelines.
- Develops and implements sales strategies, forecasting and reports as necessary.
- Monitors loan pricing and other competitive factors to effectively compete in the market place.
- Assists in the development of builder/broker contacts for the benefit of the sales staff.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or business related field, preferred. Appropriate State license, if required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years loan officer experience and a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of residential mortgage origination.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of information accurately.
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Some travel required. ___________%.
- Must be active in the community and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.